Date(s) - Jul 09 2017
7:00 am - 5:30 pm
To celebrate the beginning of Vasa, the Buddhist Society of South Australia and the nuns at Dakkhina Dhammatthala invite you to join them in a day long meditation retreat.
The day will be dedicated to meditation, peace and stillness. This is a perfect opportunity to extend your practice. Whether you’re a new meditator or looking to join us on our longer September meditation retreat.
The day will be spent in silence, with alternating periods of walking and sitting meditation and a shared lunch.
We ask you to do your best to keep the silence. It is such a wonderful gift to give to yourselves and to the other participants. Everyone will enjoy their day so much more and the tranquillity will be so much deeper if we can all keep the silence.
7.15am Opening Chanting: taking refuge and precepts
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Daylong meditation retreat March 25 - Mar 25 2018 - 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Cultivating Joy Retreat with Plum Village at Phap Hoa Temple - Apr 20 2018 - Apr 22 2018 - 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Daylong meditation retreat April 29 - Apr 29 2018 - 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Daylong meditation retreat May 27 - May 27 2018 - 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Patrick Kearney 10 day silent retreat - Nov 02 2018 - Nov 11 2018 - 5:00 pm - 11:00 am