Date(s) - Sep 16 2017
4:15 pm - 5:00 pm
A relaxed group discussion lead by Venerable Santacari discussing the Buddha’s teachings and their application the everyday life.
Meets every Saturday afternoon
Starts at 4.15 pm. Finishes at 5.00 pm.
We will have cups of tea and friendly chat from 4pm, following our guided meditation group. You may bring your drinks into the meditation room.
Dakkhina Dhammatthala (Southern Oasis of Dhamma) is a nun’s residence and small meditation space. We comfortably seat 10-15 people.
79 Davis Avenue,
Christies Beach, SA
Please enter via side gate
There is plenty of parking on the street. Please be mindful of our neighbours driveways.
It is FREE (Donations are welcome but are not requested.)
What to expect
It is informal and relaxed. We are a friendly bunch of people with varied experiences in meditation and dhamma. The discussion is led by Venerable Santacari or one of the other nuns. Your input will make the discussion more interesting, but you are also welcome to just listen.
You will be asked to take off your shoes before entering the room and will have the option of sitting on cushions or chairs. If you have a medical condition which requires you to keep your shoes on, just let us know.
What to bring
There is no need to bring anything. We sit on chairs and cushions that are provided.
Please wear comfortable loose fitting clothing which is not too tight or revealing, and refrain from wearing fragrances.
- Sutta Discussion Group - Dec 05 2017 - 8:15 pm - 9:30 pm
- Dhamma Discussion - Dec 09 2017 - 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm
- Sutta Discussion Group - Dec 12 2017 - 8:15 pm - 9:30 pm
- Dhamma Discussion - Dec 16 2017 - 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm
- Sutta Discussion Group - Dec 19 2017 - 8:15 pm - 9:30 pm
- Dhamma Discussion - Dec 23 2017 - 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm
- Sutta Discussion Group - Dec 26 2017 - 8:15 pm - 9:30 pm
- Dhamma Discussion - Dec 30 2017 - 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm