Date(s) - Jun 10 2018
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Our Daylong retreats were very well attended between October 2017 up to March 2018. April was a small group and we had to cancel the May daylong because it clashed with Vesak celebrations at the Sri Lanka temple which Ayya attended in the morning. This June we expect that Ayya will be going to the USA from June 22nd. So to enable those of you who would like to take a day’s retreat time, we have moved the June daylong to the 10th of June.
(previously the 24th)
We can find space for about 10 people easily.
We will enter into silence and enjoy this opportunity to deepen our practice and embrace freedom from talking, freedom from busy-ness and freedom from too much going on. The schedule gives us a structure and an outline to the day, but you don’t need to feel constrained by it. If you have been sitting for 45 minutes and you would like to very quietly get up and walk, then you are free to do so. If you are walking and you feel like a cup of tea, by all means, have a cup of tea, sit under the tree or in the courtyard and quietly enjoy the garden. If you are sitting and you want to keep sitting, then of course, keep sitting.
We ask you to do your best to keep the silence. It is such a wonderful gift to give to yourselves and to the other participants. Everyone will enjoy their day so much more and the tranquility will be so much deeper if we can all keep the silence.
Become a member for $30
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Silent Mindful Walking Meditation - Mar 02 2019 - 9:00 am - 10:15 am
- Ajahn Metino Meditation & Dhamma Talk at Christies Beach - Mar 16 2019 - Mar 21 2019 - 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Daylong Retreat in English with Ajahn Metino at Crafers - Mar 17 2019 - 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Ajahn Metino Meditation & Dhamma Talk at Phap Hoa Pennington - Mar 21 2019 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- The Analysis of the Elements with Bhante Sujato - Apr 20 2019 - Apr 25 2019 - All Day