Date(s) - Jul 15 2018
3:45 pm - 5:15 pm
You are invited to participate in our Mindfulness School that will be held in the Forum space on the ground floor of the Jeffrey Smart Building of the UniSA city west campus.
Class date: 15th July.
From 3.45 pm until 5.15 pm
The Mindfulness School program, branded as Sati Pasala has been designed by the Venerable Dhammajiva Thero, Abbot of the Mitirigala Forest Monastery in Sri Lanka. The program has been delivered in schools all across Sri Lanka. More information can be found on the satipasala.org website.
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Silent Mindful Walking Meditation - Mar 02 2019 - 9:00 am - 10:15 am
- Ajahn Metino Meditation & Dhamma Talk at Christies Beach - Mar 16 2019 - Mar 21 2019 - 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Daylong Retreat in English with Ajahn Metino at Crafers - Mar 17 2019 - 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Ajahn Metino Meditation & Dhamma Talk at Phap Hoa Pennington - Mar 21 2019 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- The Analysis of the Elements with Bhante Sujato - Apr 20 2019 - Apr 25 2019 - All Day